The Art of Fashion

Stella McCartney SS12 Arrivals: Alexa Chung, Miranda Kerr, Natalia Vodianova
Oh my goodness I do love that denim tunic that my mate Alexa Chung is wearing. Seriously. Love that she has combined it with that little old lady handbag. Of course love those vintage court shoes. But mostly I just love that denim tunic. Love it.
Denim seemed to be the order of the day as the celebs arrived at the Stella McCartney SS12 show. Miranda Kerr who has been working HARD for her money this Paris season, forwent leather for the first time in days and days, to don her favourite denim mini skirt. She of course looked amazing. Let me draw your attention to that pair of sunglasses she has on. Sensational.
And of course Natalia Vodianova had to go one step further and wear a Stella McCartney white lace jumpsuit for the show. It looked amazing on her supermodel body. But seriously, I can't imagine it is going to look anything like that on a normal bod. Still, props to Natalia.
Now handover the denim tunic or I'll...I'll...I'll...
Idle Talk: