The Art of Fashion

Front Row At SA Fashion Week

I don't often post photos of myself on the blog, but every now and again they tell a story. And make me laugh.
The laughing part of this story here is that I am looking in the wrong direction, and clearly not being cool or focused enough. In other words, this is the fashion front row equivalent of behaving badly. But hey, it's going to happen ocassionally, right?
But also I think that this captures a moment in the local fashion industry. In a few years, the front row is going to look so different, that this photo will be a time capsule to reflect back on, on the first week of October 2010.
And finally, I noticed how many pairs of glasses there are! Dion Chang, Chu, me, Chris Viljoen and further down the row, Jenny Andrews. Also funny.
Thanks to Simon Deiner for the photo.
Idle Talk: