The Art of Fashion

Dannii Minogue Looks Seriously Kiff


Does this look like a woman who had a baby three months ago? Who is 38 years old? Well, does it?? I have to say that I have been awfully quiet about the other member of my fantasy book club of late as the poor dear was on maternity leave. But now she is back and on UK national primetime television twice a week for the X-Factor. If she keeps looking like this, the book club may have to have a word about her lending her dresses out to the rest of us.
The gorgeous black dress is from her own ProjectD collection and she wore it on Sunday night. It is so on-trend and pretty, without trying too hard.
The white dress is from her Melbourne-based designer friends J'Aton and was worn for the Saturday night opening show.
I will keep you posted on Dannii and the frocks.
[Just in case you haven't been reading the blog for a while, my fantasy book club is made up of me (obviously), Posh Spice, Alexa Chung and Dannii. We have such a fashion-fiesta every time we get together!]
Idle Talk: