The Art of Fashion

Chanel SS12: Front Row Attendees Uma Thurman, Alexa Chung, Clemence Poesy and Ines de la Fressange
Attending the glorious Chanel SS12 presentation were some of the most beautiful women in the world, all wearing Chanel of course. Uma Thurman continues to amaze me with her beauty. She was weirdly interesting as a young woman, but she has aged into an extraorinary beauty, don't you think? There is something about her that is just luminescent.
My mate Alexa Chung made her regular visit to Chanel. I always love it when she shows her cheeky personality like she does here. It is what really makes her attractive, I think.
Clemence Poesy made us all love her in Gossip Girl. And she is also a regular at Chanel. Her absolutely natural French-ness is so captivating. Or am I mad?
I know I am not mad when it comes to Ines de la Fressange. Well into middle age, this Chanel muse is just glorious. Incredible beauty mixed with life experience. It is a heady blend.
For me she takes the leqad here. While she is not the prettiest, she is the most stylish. In her flats. I love her. Do you?
Idle Talk: