The Art of Fashion

My Favourites: Temperley Designs for Barbour
This week saw two of my favourite fashion things land up together in store. Of course I have lusted after a waxed and quilted Barbour for some time. And quite publicly on this blog. I have also told of how I love the Alice Temperley designs for Temperley London and how I was lucky enough to have been gifted a Temperley dress by my best friend and her husband a few years ago. Still one of my all-time favourite wardrobe pieces.
And now they have come together with Alice designing a range of Barbour jackets, and they are available to buy from now. Personally, I love the cropped version, although I am a total fan of the metallic sheen on both and wish we had got hold of some for our metal shoot in the desert last week. Humph, But more importantly, what do you guys think? Would you want a Temperley Barbour or would you prefer a classic grubby green version? Let me know below.
Idle Talk: