The Art of Fashion

My Favourites: Adele and the Best Dressed Concert Goers
So Adele is everyone's favourite singer, right? I mean she is properly extraordinary. And while she is not part of the holy axis of greats (Cash, Cave and Morrissey) (duh) who knows what the future may hold for her, such is her ability to tap into our souls to feel what she feels, though her music. And so she is a very definite favourite. That and she peddles a fine line in self deprecating humour which warms my heart. Oh, and Anna Wintour showed her round the fashion block. Seriously. Can't compete. Favourite.
And this week she has been playing in LA and a raft of celebs have trotted off to go and appreciate her musical talents close up. I took a look at them and picked out my choice for what to wear to a concert. Who got it right?

I think there are several ways to go for a concert, but any one of these is something that I may conjure up. Rumor Willis looks cool in her black skinny jeans, boots, leather jacket and classic Gucci cross-body bag. It is actually a rock 'n roll staple ensemble and one that can never go amiss at a concert. So I say, great, safe choice. I love Kate Walsh's outfit. This is probs my first choice. Great jeans, silk blouse with spangle in an awesome colour — perfect combo and really flattering. Mercedes (Amber Riley) also looked cute in her skinny jeans, floral top, waterfall cardigan and red flats. Super chic mix and pitch perfect for the occasion. Not loving the earrings though. And then Delta Goodrem went all summer floaty and neutral. Pretty, feminine and on-trend. Well played ladies. Which is your favourite look for a concert? What would you wear if Adele came to town?
Idle Talk: