The Art of Fashion

My Favourites: Cat Deeley on Live With Regis and Kelly (and Cat)
So I got to be close with the lovely Cat Deeley when she was a gawky young 'un presenting SMTV Live with Ant and Dec on my hung-over Saturday mornings about ten years ago. Of course she is blissfully unaware of our long relationship, but now that I have decided to include her in my fantasy fashion book club, that may change. My current relationship with her is based on my complete obsession with the US version of So You Think You Can Dance which Cat presents. And which is without doubt my favourite favourite.
Anyhoodle, young Cat got to be even more famous in America yesterday when she replaced Kelly on Live With Regis and Kelly. Kelly was on her holidays. Cat was practically mobbed as she left the studios, such is her new popularity.
Cat has also been nominated for a presenting Emmy this year, so we shall be keeping an eye on that too. It will be exciting to see what Cat will wear to the ceremony as she is known for her love of spangle dresses and Jimmy Choo heels too! See why we should be mates?
Idle Talk: