The Art of Fashion

Holiday!

Since I started this blog two and a half years ago, I have never been off-line for more than a couple of days at a time. I have fed the hungry beast that is a successful blog and kept the momentum up fairly steadily ever since. I like my followers and fans and so I really do want to keep you coming back.
But I am pretty exhausted. After nearly three years without a proper break, working several jobs at any given time, I am very overdue for a holiday. And so I am off.
I will be back this time next week with fresh content and some exciting ideas to bring new energy onto this wonderful platform. I will tell you all about it soon.
Don't forget Cape Town Fashion Week starts next week too, and I will be there with news and reviews to share with you all.
So. A week off. Don't forget me while I am gone. Follow me on twitter (@StyleGuideCT) for updates on my travels in the mean while. Bye!
Idle Talk: