The Art of Fashion

New Online Fashion Shopping for South Africa! 36 Boutiques and Woolworths Are Now Live.
Sometimes I remember that when I lived in the UK (till three and a half years ago), I used to buy at least 50% of my fashion online. ASOS, TopShop, Net-A-Porter, all of them got a piece of my business. And then I got here to South Africa and the industry was unformed, nascent and yet to be properly fleshed out. But in the last couple of weeks, my go-to store, Woolworths, has gone online. Seriously dangerous. And then purveyor of local fashion, 36 Boutiques, also relaunched in a smooth and easy to operate manifestation. Brilliant product selection. Local fashion at its most accessible.
I can't tell you guys what to do, but I can say that buying your fashion online is good for the industry. There are no more excuses. So do yourselves a favour and go online this week.
Woolworths is available here.
36Boutiques is available here.
Idle Talk: