The Art of Fashion

Miu Miu Movie, Muta, Red Carpet Best Dressed
I read all over Twitter last night about the premier of Miu Miu's second short film directed by Lucrecia Martel in their Women's Tales series. It is called Muta and apparently it "celebrates the feminine love affair with the fashion house" and is a "contemporary film noir with a mysterious transformation at its heart." I am not going to pretend to understand an of this, but I will say that the event (held at a sumptuous private residence in LA) was attended by some lovely ladies dressed in Miu Miu.
Now with 14-year-old Hailee Steinfeld fronting the brand at the moment, I had kinda gone off it. I just don't relate to a brand aimed at children, as I am sure you understand. However, look at the magnificent Diane Kruger rocking the label. So beautiful. I can't help but come back around to it, And those shoes that Camilla Belle is wearing with her Miu Miu dress are just so charming. Jaime King also looked amazing. So I am going to give it another chance. Well played Prada peeps.
Idle Talk: