The Art of Fashion

SA Angel Candice Swanepoel in Victoria Secret Wings

Last night South African Angel, Candice Swanepoel, walked the Victoria Secret annual show in the most gigantic pair of wings, to much Twitter chatter. Most of which was of the obvious kind, commenting as they were on her sensuous beauty. But there were a few from the industry stalwarts who were simply impressed by her strength and steadiness. I mean look at those wings she had to carry!
And then this morning I read a quote from Candice herself, pretty much saying the same thing, "In [the segment called] Heavenly Bodies I have huge wings so that’s my moment! It’s like driving a car because they’re so far away from my body. I have to turn them before I turn my body. It’s an honor to get them. I told my trainer, 'You better prepare me for this!' We’ve been doing some extra push ups!"
Good for our girl.
Photo courtesy of Victoria Secret
Idle Talk: