The Art of Fashion

Mila Jovovitch in Black Salvatore Ferregamo and Other Ladies in Black
Mila Jovovitch wore a stunning black spangly gown to the premier of the Three Muskateers 3D. The dress was by Salvatore Ferregamo and I love how she has styled it with movie star hair and lips.While I was reviewing this look, I noticed that there were a couple of other awesome black numbers out and about over the past few days. First of all, there was Evangeline Lilly in this risky black jumpsuit. Personally I love it. She is a surfer chick, and has just had a baby, so I like the comfort and ease and fun of it all. And she is so ridiculously pretty so I reckon she can get away with it. Then there was also Kirsten Dunst in Chloe. Also super pretty. Not trying too hard, but playing a blinder none the less. I love it.
Idle Talk: