The Art of Fashion

Me and My Mate Jane

So I know that I talk a lot about my fantasy bookclub mates, Dannii, Vicky, Alexa and maybe Cat. Yeah, definitely Cat. But I do actually have real life mates too. And ones that are just as stylish, interesting, witty and/or smart. Some I have known for a few years. Some I have known since I was a kid at junior school. The ones that I got chucked out of class for talking to way too much.
Jane is one of those. And she is also one of the stars of our make-over issue of O, The Oprah Magazine. Having had a baby all of three months before this photo was taken, we decided that it was time for a new look. But one that worked with the whole sustaining an infant malarkey. Phew.
Go and pick up a copy off the shelf to find out how to do a five-star make-over on your own wardrobe. Or just some tips on dressing just after you had a baby so you can look like my mates.
Photographer: Anthony Friend
Hair and Make-up: Luciano Dos Santos
Idle Talk: