The Art of Fashion

Kate Moss Goes To Paris
One of the world's top earning models, Kate Moss, has just spent an action packed couple of days in Paris. She arrived a few days ago, via private jet, and transferred to the Ritz, where she stayed. I am IN LOVE with her kimono. I happen to be wearing one today. But I want hers.
Then Kate turned up at a dinner, accompanied by Christian Louboutin. As you do. This was a celebration of her new jewellery collection, Kate Moss for Fred. I think that this may be one of my favourite ever Kate outfits. I generally think anything paired with a slim fit capri trouser and classic court shoes, works. But this gold spangly tunic top is a total winner. Love it.
And then Kate walked Louis Vuitton, closing the show for Marc Jacobs in her ethereal, feathered white bulb of a dress. Almost like the ying to the yang of the last show she walked for LV — black hoochie shorts and a lit cigarette as she walked the ramp. Clever, clever peeps. Right?
And then she was off. Back onto her private jet and back to London. Chic outfit in place. Done.
Which is your favourite Kate look of the past two days? Let me know.
Idle Talk: