The Art of Fashion

Beautiful Colourful Fashion Story in Vogue Latin America



Sometimes you have just got to post something because it makes you happy. This is one of those posts. Let me tell you why.
When I joined O Mag a year ago, I wondered how on earth I was going to do a year's worth of fashion stories without ever using black. At O, they prefer not to use black on the pages. And I wear black nearly every day. I love black. You ask my six-year-old niece what my favourite colour is and she will say 'black' without blinking.
And yet, a year later, not only have I accomplished this feat, but I have also come around to loving the aesthetic of bright pops of colour on a page or a screen.
My personal wardrobe isn't exactly a roit of colour just yet, but my general aesthetic has shifted. And all for the good.
And then I saw this wonderful fashion editorial story on Fashion Gone Rogue from Vogue Latin America. Bold, bright, fun and stylish. It brought a smile to my face.
Photographer Micaela Rossato, model Egle Tvirbutaite, stylist Sarah Gore-Reeves.
Idle Talk: