The Art of Fashion

Victoria Beckham On New York Streets
I promise you that later this week I will post on the Victoria Beckham collection. And some of the others from New York Fashion Week of course. But first let's have a look at what she has been wearing since arriving in New York City. Fresh off her self-imposed maternity seclusion. And, my goodness, doesn't she look hot!?
I am loving the colour story. It is so refreshing to see Vicky in colour. And that watermelon colour? Stunning. I love that she combined it with a soft, nude boot as well. So incredibly chic.
Apparently there is a strong sports story happening this next season, and VB has this influence in her new collection. So this second look seems totes appropres. Although not my fave, to be fair.
But what is my fave, hands down, is this first-see look by Victoria for Victoria Beckham (her diffusion line influenced by Emily The Strange). Love, love, love it. Look how cute the scalloping is. And the dropped waist. Awesome. That is going to be sold by the truckload. I am beyond happy.
Idle Talk: