The Art of Fashion

Taylor Swift Wears Christian Siriano for New Frangrance Wonderstruck
Award winning country songbird, Taylor Swift has just launched a new fragrance called Wonderstruck. How very jolly and positive. And in the advertising campaign for it, much has been made of the fact that Taylor is wearing a princess perfect dress by ex-Project Runway designer Christian Siriano. Hasn't he done well? Which is not to say that I am surprised, I loved his work on the show, and since at New York Fashion Week. But his dress for Heidi Klum for the Emmys, a shorter version of this dress, was a bit much in my opinion.
But this longer length works very well and suits Taylor and her prom-queen style. I am a bit confused by the chandelier forest that she is walking in. I mean, it's not that I don't like a bit of romantic fantasy, but I'm not sure about this. It all appears to be a bit dangerous with several already crashed to the floor. Is this a metaphor for what will happen if you wear the juice?
Oh, I must put aside my cynical, mustn't I. After all she does look awfully pretty, don't you think?
Idle Talk: