The Art of Fashion

Sofia Vergara for Vanity Fair Looking Incredible
Oh my goodness. Not only would I trade my friend Sylvie in for Sofia Vergara in a heartbeat, now I seem to be developing something of a girl crush on her. She is funny. She is real. She is beautiful. What can one say? Who wouldn't want to be a little bit like this Columbian stunner? Failing which, being her best friend will do. For me anyway.
Sofia graces the pages of the latest Vanity Fair in these very styled shots looking amazing. (Yes, the VF with the extreme close up of Angelina on the front.) She also graces our televisual screens as Gloria in the sitcom Modern Family on MNET. And attended the recent 'Star on Hollywood Boulevard' ceremony of her co-star and TV husband, Jay Pritchett. I mean Al Bundy. Oh, dammit, I mean Ed O'Neil. She looked amazing (this time without the help of photoshop and lighting) in a white Yigal Azrouël dress. Back off. She's my friend.
Idle Talk: