The Art of Fashion

Sofia Coppola for Louis Vuitton And Not Me Sadly



I have recently been on the hunt for a classic, but not boring handbag. I didn't want a black or brown one. I didn't want it to be too small. And I wanted it to be of the highest quality but not designer-flashy with logos all over it. If I had known about the Sofia Coppola collection for Louis Vuitton, I may just have gone straight there.
An extension on the collection was launched this week at the Venice Film Festival where her latest movie, Somewhere, was premiered. And they are just lovely. Perfect for the busy but stylish person about town (as I like to think of myself).
As a mom, director, daughter, bag designer and art director for this campaign, I would say she probably knows a little bit about being busy and stylish. I'm going to take some tips from her.
Idle Talk: