The Art of Fashion

Shocker: Kelly Brook at Marchesa Looking Sophisticated

A long time ago I fell in love with a UK television programme called The Big Breakfast. At the time Johnny Vaughn and Denise van Houten were the presenters. How I loved to just sit and watch it every morning, laughing, refining my own sense of humour, laughing some more. I literally moved back to England because of it. No word of a lie.
And then the worst thing ever happened. Denise left and they employed an idiot. Kelly Brook. It was a tragedy. It was short lived. Soon Liza Tarbuck swooped in to save the day, help me with my humour a bit more and all was right with the world.
But something has happened since those days back in the last century. Kelly has grown up. Developed a charming manner and an absolutely amazing sense of style. This is one young woman who knows exactly how to dress an hourglass figure.
It was a joy to see what she wore to the Marchesa show at NY fashion week yesterday. And always something of a surprise for someone who has witnessed where she has come from.
Idle Talk: