The Art of Fashion

MYFerragamo Launches But Not That We Know It

So yesterday morning I read about the launch of a younger, hipper line of Ferragamo shoes called MYFerragamo. Lots of colour, more youth-savvy detailing and reworks of iconic styles. Marvelous ballet pumps are in the mix which is fantastic.
As you all know, I am a shoe snob. I save up for the best. I wrote just two days ago about my love of the self same idea for Jimmy Choo. And Brian Atwood. Now it is Salvatore Ferragamo's turn. Super.
Ahem. But. I phoned the store in Sandton. I was put onto someone else. My assistant Luisa made no less than three calls to various people. An entire day later we still await any returned calls. Not one of their staff are aware of this launch, nor when we can expect the line in the country. Not to mention any idea of the pricing. And I am a potential customer AND member of the media!
So sorry gang. I can't help you with details. But if anyone can, please don't hesitate to let me know.
Idle Talk: