The Art of Fashion

Missibaba New Summer Collection. I Bought Two.
I attended the Missibaba new summer launch last night. I almost never post on launches. But this one is different. Every time I go, I come home with new handsakery. Seriously. I can't afford it. Not with the new country house and all. But the new country house needed a new bag. One that I could take down to the market on a Saturday morning. And look awesome doing it. So I had to get one of the new shoppers Bag O Booty in a natty stripe. It just goes with everything. And then I needed one for the town house too. Obvs. Well at R295, you are not going to get a slice of Missibaba for much less.
The other bag I really took a shine to at the launch was the new Workhorse. It is called The Traveller. And I wasn't allowed to get one as I have the old Workhorse and I love it to bits. But in my fashion dreams I own the one on the left.
Missibaba. A handsak that makes me happy. It could you too.
Idle Talk: