The Art of Fashion

Michelle Monaghan's Designer Flurry
Is it so wrong that I remember Michelle Monaghan from the chick-flick Made of Honour? I know she has done really awesome stuff like Kiss Kiss Bang Bang and North Country and Gone Baby Gone. Like, really good stuff. And yet... her and McDreamy in Ireland if I recall correctly...that's what I like to think fondly of. Seriously. I have it on DVD at home. I am almost embarrassed. But actually old enough not to care.
Anyhoodle. Michelle continues to do good and awards-worthy stuff and is in Toronto promoting it. And has circulated through a succession of very lovely designer frocks that bear a peek-a-boo at. So that's what I am here for. Starting with Calvin Klein. And Brian Attwood shoes. The simplicity of the dress is perfection, but the shoes take this outfit home. Driving it like a train. A-may-zing.
Michelle has also worn black and white lacy Prada with purple shoes. Nice. And a Jason Wu sporty look that really suits her proportions. Loving the leather trim on the dress. And then Michelle headed back to New York City and attended the Marchesa show at fashion week, wearing the most gorgeous lemon Marchesa dress I have seen in a very long time. I adore this dress. How about you?
IMDB tells me that Michelle has several more films in post production so I expect we will be seeing a lot more of her on the red carpet soon. I can't wait.
Idle Talk: