The Art of Fashion

Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge, Wears Amanda Wakely for Hospital Visit
I really like old Kate Middleton you know. I know she is Duchess of Cambridge and has a flat in a palace and will be Queen one day, but I think she is a trooper. She always has a smile on her dial and really seems to be able to get stuck in with whatever her bizarre life throws at her. I like that. Sure she is going to be spoiled for the rest of her life, on tax payers pounds, but she does seem to be pretty determined to get on with things with as little fuss as possible and quite a lot of sensible, down-to-earth-ness.
But I need to say this. The oatmeal Amanda Wakeley dress, costing all of £450, was a bit of a let down. It is as dull and vanilla as we are hoping Kate won't turn out to be. Paired with her favourite LK Bennett nude shoes, I want to shout out loud to her, "where is the colour?" For that price she could have got a jazzy little DvF number. Possibly one of Victoria Beckhams's new line dresses or even a great Project D dress. All more modern and more colourful, as is befitting cheering up a bunch of kids and teenagers in a cancer ward. There was no need to dress a bit like a nurse. You know?

And while I am being a bit critical, that hair... Almost like it is weighing down her slender neck. Come on. Let's take this mane of beauty and make something happen, not just curl the ends and let them hang around her face. OK?
Good, got that out. Anyone want to shoot me? Anyone agree? Let me know.
Idle Talk: