The Art of Fashion

Check Out Jessica Lowndes' Latest Style
Have you noticed that the new series of the new 90210 is back on our screens? I, of course, grew up with the old one. The one in which Brenda Walsh and Kelly Taylor were best frenemies for ten long years. And my world was divided into those who loved Dylan and those who loved Brandon. (bad boy Dylan for me, of course) And the Peach Pit was the place to go. It lasted all through the 90s, all the grim fashion and tortuous music. It was brilliant. And so I expected to super-hate the new version. But I found I didn't. Hey, I don't think that there is a CW teen series I have yet to hate. I'm shallow like that.
My favourite characters are Erin Silver (Kelly's half sister), played by Jessica Stroup and Adrianna, played by Jessica Lowndes. The two Jessica's rock my new 90210 world. And their style off-screen is pretty hot too.
Lately Jessica Lowndes has been out and about a bit more than usual. She seems to have found a stunning pair of red peep toe shoes that are rather desirable. And a faux-bob hairstyle that is super 70s-luxe. I like her glossiness and her incredibly worked-out legs in an I-want-those-please kind of way. I don't feel like she is going to be anyone's victim in life and that's the sort of role model I think is awesome for young women today. Just saying.
Idle Talk: