The Art of Fashion

Kat Graham As You Have Never Seen Her — If You Have Seen Her Ever



I grew up on a diet of Beverley Hills 90210 (original), Melrose Place (original) and Dawsons Creek (ahhhh). And so, as I slip into my middle years, I don't see why I should have to give up the joys of losing myself in teenage drama and angst. It totally gets better with age. In fact I pretty much watch anything The CW does.
After much office debate and many sneers from friends I gave up my early protest at Vampire Diaries and started watching it half way through the first season. How very, very happy I was. Delicious boys, pretty girls, fashion and vampires. What an excellent way to while away an hour on a Sunday afternoon (yes, I do have PVR).
And one of the best characters on the show (strong, intelligent, complex, a witch) is the role played by Kat Graham. Yes, that is where you saw her before.
Recently she has been photographed looking pretty awesome after a rough start in the style stakes (see what I did there). And now I am going to leave you with a note that she is one to watch out for on the red carpets and take my parenthesis-heavy ass home.
Idle Talk: