The Art of Fashion

GHD: New Love for Old Hair
Short story.
On the last night of the Virgin Mobile Cape Town Fashion Week, I thought that I would make an effort and scrub up a little. Frock and shoes were all in order, a dap of lippy in place, but I thought that it may be nice to do something with my hair. For a change. So I asked the lovely ghd people at the Baileys Fashion Weekend to put some curls into my normally not quite straight/not quite wavy/usually just tied up hair. And they did.
And from then on I was totally smitten with the ghd styler IV. I am quite sure there are lots of ladies (and boy fans of Pete Wentz) who know exactly what I mean. It straightens, it curls. No more bad hair days. Brilliant.
And now I have one for myself and we are very, very happy together.
The End.
Idle Talk: