The Art of Fashion

Exclusive Photos of Bill Cunningham from New York Fashion Week
My friend Alex went to New York fashion week. While she was there, she helped the boys from KLuK CGDT with their show for the Arise African Showcase. And hung out with Klaudia from the Cape Town store. And attended the Michael Kors show. And spotted Anna Wintour and Grace Coddington. And most of all, spotted my all-time idol, Bill Cunningham and snapped a couple of pics of him for me.
I love Bill Cunningham. Always have. If it weren't for him, this blog would not exist. Fact.
But I have yet to see the documentary made about his life. Has anyone in CT got a copy they could lend me? Anyone? I would be most grateful. Over to you.
FYI: That's Alex on the left and Klaudia on the right, dressed in KLuK CGDT.
Idle Talk: