The Art of Fashion

Zoe Saldana's Off-Duty Style Rocks!
Oh my goodness. This was an unexpected pleasure. The lovely Zoe Saldana stepped out in three amazing casual looks this past week(end). My 'looks I loved this weekend' all landed up coming from her. What a delight. I really haven't taken much notice of Zoe to date. I know he is a lovely girl and often turns up at events looking nice. I have covered her red carpet looks occasionally. But sometimes she just looks a bit too hungry and I try and avoid promoting that kind of look.
But check her out here. Gorgeous, healthy and super-stylish in all three outfits. I am in love with that utility jumpsuit — it's Juicy Couture, can you believe it! How far they have come since pink velour track pants days. And that Express striped dress is awesome. You can get something really similar at Country Road right now. Bonus. And the cute draw-string skirt...and co-ordinated linen scarf. Well, that's a lesson in casual style right there. A veritable symphony of neutrals. Perfect.
Which is your favourite look from Zoe? Comments below.
Idle Talk: