The Art of Fashion

Sweetie Darlings, It's Absolutely Fabulous!
I am quite beside myself. Never have I been more excited by a Christmas televisual special. The defining fashion TV show is back and filming once more and here are some snaps of the scenes. In the new episodes of Absolutely Fabulous Pasty and Edina are out shopping on Sloane Street in London (that's my eagle eye and knowledge of where certain shops are in London town...BAM). Dressed in the ongoing desperate quest to remain young and hip, they are clutching bags from the edgiest of fashion stores. Starting with The Kooples. And already I am chuckling to myself.
You can start playing the fashion game immediately. See how many labels you can spot. I have got Lanvin (bags), Louis Vuitton (brown bag under The Kooples), Stella McCartney (window that Edie is pressed up against, also Patsy's bag on the lunch table), Tom Ford (I think Patsy's sunglasses)... Any further offers on this. C'mon, play 'spot the label' with me. So fun.
Idle Talk: