The Art of Fashion

Mila Kunis Goes Three for Three in London
The Mila Kunis / Justin Timberlake 'are-they-aren't-they' show rolled into London town this week in support of their movie Friends With Benefits. I don't buy a single minute of the speculation that seems to follow them everywhere they go. Why wouldn't they stay in the same hotel? They are there working! Why wouldn't they go out for dinner that evening? Isn't that what you would do with your colleague if you were traveling together?
Anyhoodle, all that nonsense aside, Mila turned out in three different looks for her one-day stay in London on Tuesday. Starting with polka dot Oscar de la Renta. I love this dress and want it very, very badly. I would love to feel that silk swoosh around my knees as I tripped down the street in my very posh day dress.
The second look was much edgier and something I really like on Mila. She can definitely go this short and I like how she balanced this with a high neck and long sleeve. Perfect for sending the right message. Great style right here.
And then that awesome little black tuxedo wrap dress and blue heels for dinner is super-sexy in the right way. I am hard pressed to choose my favourite look of the day. But I think I am going to opt for the middle, floral blue dress. Anyone agree with me?
Idle Talk: