The Art of Fashion

Freida Pinto Promotes Planet of the Apes
Look, I know that Freida Pinto is not as fascinating to everyone else as she is to me. I never get great hits when I post on her — and I really don't understand why. I think she is beautiful, charming, incredibly stylish, trendy, dating an equally famous actor and the face of L'Oreal. You would think that people would love her like they love, for example, that plain girl Emma Watson. But no. Not on this blog it seems. But to me, she remains my fist choice young woman that I wish my nieces looked up to.
And look at a section of her promotional outfits for Planet of the Apes tour. Starting with that amazing apple green Juan Carlos Obando dress, paired with nude Brian Atwood heels. Just blisteringly beautiful.
Then a quirky Roland Mouret chartreuse dress with all sorts of weird shapes, which somehow work. And she carries it off with such aplomb, particularly with those snakeskin lace up shoes. Stunning.
And then finally I saw this white pinafore dress and blue heels combo which is just so fresh and on-trend and something that I would want to wear.
What do you think? Am I right and is Freida a style star? Or have you tried to be less interested and find you really can't. Tell me, please.
Idle Talk: