The Art of Fashion

Diane Kruger and Jamie King in Jason Wu — Best Dressed at InStyle Soiree
It was the US InStyle Summer Soiree this week and it is always a fun opportunity for seeing who wears summer style best. This year the two ladies who, to my mind, looked amazing were BOTH wearing Jason Wu. Interesting, right? They were the lovely Diane Kruger and actress Jamie King. I'm not sure what Jamie has been in recently and I am too lazy to IMDB it right now, but I do remember her in Pearl Harbour, if that helps to contextualise. It may not. But she looked lovely, didn't she?
Such cool outfits.
Diane chose a playful menswear look for the occasion. “I don’t work with a stylist. Fashion is such a personal thing. It’s your personality. I couldn’t imagine having someone pick out clothes for me. That’s like someone picking out who I’m going to date!” Well, since she is dating my future husband Pacey Witter, I may be able to help her there. Let me find her someone else to date... No, really, she would be part of my fantasy book club if she wasn't dating Pacey, such is her charm and good taste. Love her style. Don't you?
Idle Talk: