The Art of Fashion

Weekend Style: Looks I Loved
My favourite posts every week are looking back on the week and picking three or four outfits that I wouldn't otherwise post, but deserve a mention. Particularly the more casual looks as these are much more accessible and how we tend to live our lives. So this weekend was a real joy. I LOVED the pretty dresses that Michelle Williams and Kirsten Dunst popped on for their gadding about New York City. So fresh, so cool, so feminine and perfectly suited to the classic Wayfearer sunnies look. It makes me want to make sure I have four or five great cotton frocks in my wardrobe come the summer.
Ashley Greene also looks great in her coloured denim. And showing us how to do it in quite a sophisticated way as well. Jeans don't have to mean dress-down.
And then that lovely yellow silk frock that Kelly Brook is wearing on her holidays is just divine. I especially love the shoes that she has paired with the dress. Great combo, don't you think?
So, as usual, pick your fave look from the weekend and let me know in the comments. I think I am going for Kirsten's white dress. Now you.
Idle Talk: