The Art of Fashion

Kirsten Dunst in Reyn Spooner for Opening Ceremony — On Tour With Rilo Kiley
First of all I have to declare my love for alt-country band Rilo Kiley. I know most of you haven't a clue who that is, but trust me, they are super-awesome and a bit weird. Perfect. My new favourite Kirsten Dunst has been dating the drummer of the band, Jason Boesel, for over a year now. And of course Kirsten is a face of the clothing brand Opening Ceremony. You with me so far? Good.
Well two things happened recently. Rilo Kiley went on a summer tour in France. And a chap called Reyn Spooner, famous for his classic Hawaiian shirt designs, did a range for Opening Ceremony. Kristen decided to accompany the band on tour for a while and OC asked her to take along some of the new range. While they were on tour, Jason shot some pics of Kirsten and the rest of the band frolicking between gigs. So you see the divine Jenny Lewis, Blake Sennett and Pierre de Reeder in the pics as well. What a cool collaboration. Not sure it gets cooler than this.
Idle Talk: