The Art of Fashion

Emma Watson's Premier Style for Last Harry Potter
Gang, I do this for you. Most of you know that I am no Emma Watson fan. And I love a pixie haircut, but really I think it just looks plain on her. And I don't think that she knows how to work it for a ball gown. But I will say this. She achieved a three for three on her last Harry Potter premier wardrobe.
Emma kicked it off with a Rafael Lopez black lace number that fitted beautifully, was a great length on her and helped define her features in a more high-contrast way. I think she looked beautiful at the press conference.
Then she walked the red carpet in Oscar de la Renta ball gown. Simple and yet flamboyant, subtle yet princessy, this was an excellent choice. The only problem is the colour, it totally washes her out. But it is very beautiful.
For the after party, Emma went with my favourite red carpet designer, Elie Saab. A beautiful bead-encrusted gown with swirl and flair, this was my favourite of the gowns, the silver shimmer adding some sparkle to her face too. And those shoes. Those shoes I could die for. Delicious.
Idle Talk: