The Art of Fashion

Elizabeth Hurley in South Africa: In the Pink
Last week international model and sometimes actress, Elizabeth Hurley was in South Africa. Accompanied by her boyfriend, cricketer Shane Warne, Elizabeth was here in her capacity as an ambassador for Estee Lauder and breast cancer awareness. Some of my readers were actually at the formal dinner that was held on their first night in Johannesburg. And I believe that Liz was wearing Versace. Pink, of course, in support of the event.
The next couple of days were taken up with signings and charity visits to promote the cause. Sadly they didn't make a turn down to Cape Town so I couldn't personally catch up with them, but I am hoping that Shane has spent enough time here over his cricket playing years to encourage a return visit.
About 15 years ago I was convinced that Hugh Grant and I were eventually destined to land up walking down the aisle together so I had a bit of a problem with Liz. But she seems to be doing excellent work with breast cancer awareness and looks amazing in little pink dresses so I say more power to her.
BTW, did you know that Liz will be making an appearance in the next series of Gossip Girl? Yup, Nate seems to like the older women...
Idle Talk: