The Art of Fashion

Tilda Swinton for Pringle of Scotland Fall 2011
Many of you will know that the lovely Clare Waight Keller recently left Pringle of Scotland. I was a bit worried at that point, I have to say, as I thought it may mean the end of their amazing Tilda Swinton advertising campaigns. This morning I was able to breathe a sigh of relied when I realised that we were still  all systems go on this front. With the latest campaign images and some behind the scenes shots of the production released yesterday, we can rest calmly for a while, safe in the knowledge that the new creative head, Alistair Carr (previously of Balenciaga) has kept her on for the next season.
This campaign for Fall 2011 was shot by Walter Pfeiffer and co-star, Scottish artist Jim Lambie.
PS: That dog, the gorgeous spaniel, is The Swinton's own. Just FYI.
Idle Talk: