The Art of Fashion

EDUN World Cup T-Shirts

I popped in to the Neo boutique at the One&Only Resort Cape Town the other day to find out about how they have joined forces with EDUN, Bono and Ali Hewson’s ethical apparel company, to promote sustainable development in Africa. This Soccer Ball t-shirt (which I was lucky enough to get one of) forms part of a larger range of organic cotton tees that is available from NEO.
I have been a bit of an EDUN supporter for some years now and can be found wearing an original ONE t-shirt at home or in the gym, so I was pleased to see how this charitable and socially-concious organisation had translated their work from supporting Africa, to actually retailing here for the first time. And I wasn't disappointed.
The Soccer Ball Tee retails for R550. For more information, call NEO on 021 431 5195.
Idle Talk: