The Art of Fashion

Blake Lively Wows at CinemaCon and ComicCon
It seems that our girl Blake Lively knows how to wow the crowds at anything with a "Con" in the title. This past week she attended both the CinemaCon awards and ComicCon with her latest co-star, newly single Ryan Reynolds. Now since RR is currently residing in the fairest Cape Town as he shoots his new movie, we were a little disturbed to see he had flown the nest to attend these events State-side. Let's hope he hurries back to our shores soon. But I digress. Blake.
I think that she looks wonderful. I love that she has figured out her proportions and executes to these in every outfit, no matter how different they are. I love the slightly tousled hair. And I especially love the shoes. Seriously. Look at them. Three for three in this style outing. Well, that's my opinion.
PS: Hang on a darn minute. This is not a gossip blog. But I want to point out something. RR has been living in CT. Blake was in town a couple of weeks ago. Assuming this is true, she must have visited RR since they have made two movies together. What do we have here? Mmmmm.
Idle Talk: