The Art of Fashion

Man Day: For the Girls and Gays It is David Beckham and Matthew Morrison

I am not sure what your personal taste is in blokes, not that it matters, there is a lid for every pot, so they say. But I do think that the appearance of King David of Beckham is pretty universally enjoyed. And this week I nearly slipped off the front of my chair, such was my laughter when I saw a very genuine headline in the fashion media declaring, "David Beckham Grows a Beard!" Seriously. But what a lovely excuse to post a pic of the chap with a twinkle in his eye.
And while we are about it, if the Timberlake, I mean Matthew Morrison (from Glee) thing is more your speed, hows about this cover then, eh? Pretty fine for a chap no longer in the first flush of youth. And he can sing, dance, act and charm the ladies it appears. Well then. Here you go. Friday afternoon fodder. Enjoy.
Idle Talk: