The Art of Fashion

Blog Reader Wendy Mseleku Shops for Shoes at Spitz

A couple of months ago I ran a competition on the blog where you could win two R1,000 vouchers for Spitz. I had been given both of them by the PR company at various events, and because I don't like to take free stuff personally (I just like to put my money where my mouth is, so to speak), I decided to give them away to my loyal blog readers.
And the awesome prize was won my the very gorgeous Wendy Mseleku of KZN, in a supervised draw-a-name-from-a-hat competition.
In her own words, here is her shopping experience,
I visited Spitz on the weekend and shopped till I dropped! It was the hardest decision to make since Spitz only stock lovely shoes, but I finally managed to make my choice and got myself 3 pairs 2 of which was Lacoste and 1 pair of Carvela wedge heel! I was so excited I think I even had shoe-orgasm hahaha.
Thank you very much to StyleGuide CT, I had so much fun shopping and I'm the envy of all my friends :) Christmas came early for me :)
Yay! A happy blog reader! There will be more give-aways in the new year... and next time it could be you!
PS: Let's also take a moment to reflect on the cool shoes Wendy is also wearing in her picture. VERY lovely.
Idle Talk: