The Art of Fashion

Weekend Style in Pics Featuring Sienna Miller, Freida Pinto, Cat Deeley and Demi Moore in Victoria Beckham

That headline is like a game to see how many names of beautiful people one can cram into it. I promise I didn't mean to do it like that, but it became fun.
As usual, I did my weekend trawl through the news feeds and this time came back with all these awesome looks. A surprise considering all I expected to see was tacky Halloween costumes!
Sienna was at a UNESCO function and looked like a (slightly crumpled) vintage angel. Freida was at a film screening in the middle East and managed to do what she does best — look like herself in Dior couture and fit the environment all at the same time. How? Cat was rocking this animal print look at a launch of Links of London, which she is the face of, and Demi was at a function in Austria with her husband Ashton Kutcher, wearing one of my favourite looks by book-club mate Victoria Beckham.
I think you will all agree with me when I say this was a weekend of style.
Idle Talk: