The Art of Fashion

SA Model Candice Boucher DOESN'T GO High Fashion for A Magazine

I was watching All Access the other week and saw an insert with South African Sports Illustrated and Guess model Candice Boucher as she was back in SA for a visit. She was charming, of course, but it was weird because as one of my Twitter friends, I think that I know her. I guess I think of her as one of my mates.
Her and her flatmate (and my birthday mate) Dominique Piek. And Behati Prinsloo, of course. But not Candice Swanepoel as she doesn't tweet enough for me to forget we aren't really mates.
Anyhoo, back to Candice B. Or Candy, as I know her.
She was REPORTEDLY shot recently for this edgy fashion editorial for A Magazine. But, thanks to the message in the comments below, we now know that this is NOT Candice, as it was widely and credibly reported. Apologies for that to all concerned. This lady is in fact Vanessa Cruz and, as she is not a Saffa, we will politely say 'what pretty pictures they are' and move on. Hopefully we can get a hold of some gorgeous new photos of the real Candice soon and post for everyone to marvel at and celebrate. After all, that is what we are doing here — celebrating all that our local girls achieve. We are proud.
Photographed by Kenneth Willardt
Styled by Sciascia Gambaccini
Idle Talk: