The Art of Fashion

Olivia Palermo Models for Mango


I'm not sure about Olivia Palermo if I am honest. I watched her in The City Season 1 and found her to be duplicitous and manipulative at the expense of others. Also not entirely selfless, but then who is. Having said that, apparently she improves and we have all learnt that we can't believe everything we see on reality TV, can we?
I also admire her style enormously. I like how she is very clear on her look and is always well put together, but with a flash of on-the-cheap fun or high fashion experimentation. Really cool.
And let's all be honest, one-look-wonder Scarlett Johannsen was getting rather tired as the face of Mango. And so it is on-balance, quite good news that Olivia Palermo and her super-hot boyfriend, Johannes Huebl, take over the business of fronting Mango's latest collection.
“We enjoy working together,” Olivia told Mango, “and I think photographers love to see the chemistry.”
The photos were taken by Txema Yeste at Barcelona’s Hotel Palace.
Idle Talk: