The Art of Fashion

MTV Europe Music Video Awards Red Carpet Kelly Brook and Dizzee Rascal


I really wanted to start your Tuesday morning with an awesome selection of the very best of the red carpet looks from the EMAs — held in Madrid on Sunday night. But I scoured the feeds and I have got to be honest, there really wasn't a whole lot of pretty going on. Kids, this red carpet all went a bit cra-cray.
The gloom of Taylor Momsen, the mess of Ke$ha and the silliness of my lovely Katy, all added up to a whole lot of nothing. And there were just TOO MANY LEOTARDS. I blame Beyonce. And Lady Gaga. Enough with the leotards! You've got to know that when Miley is doing it, it is probably a bit late.
And so what I found was a simple, shimmer of a Kelly Brook who was a presenter. And the dapper dude that is the dopest Dizzee Rascal (how I love thee) and that is the best you are going to get.
Rihanna did do something interesting with the florals she has been playing with recently, up on stage and I forgave the almost-leotard due to the appliqued flowers and bovver boots. I am a bit fickle that way.
Idle Talk: