The Art of Fashion

Dannii Minogue Covers Marie Claire UK January 2011


So everyone from book club has been a bit busy recently. It's that time of year. I have things on every night. Vicky is flying between the States and UK and has the boys and David to look after. Alexa is also trying to do the transatlantic thing and has her new show on in the UK GonzoWithAlexa. And Dannii is hard at work with her boys on the X-Factor. And looking stunning every week. Twice a week.
How she managed to fit in this shoot with the UK Marie Claire I really don't know. But just look how utterly divine she is. Baby Ethan is clearly good for her.
This is what I call a role model. The fact that she is an Aussie and not a South African is a detail. She might as well be.
PS: Can I just mention that Dannii has been on the UK cover of Glamour twice this year, InStyle once and now MC. Doing quite well I would say.
PPS: No, I am not deranged. I am well aware that my book club is a fantasy one. But fantasy football is allowed so so is fantasy book club. Who would be in yours?
PPPS: Yes she is wearing Victoria Beckham on the cover. One of the dresses Vicky leant her.
Idle Talk: