The Art of Fashion

Win Like Allison! Front Row Goodie Bag Up for Grabs.


Last week Allison Scotsman entered and won the new Nina Garcia book and yesterday she popped into the O Magazine office to collect her prize and meet the editorial team of the mag. The bottom photo is of her and her new book.
Now I have something for you all.
Over the past week I have attended SA Fashion Week, Mastercard Step Out In Style and the Habits/La Mer lunch. At all these events I have been generously given goodie bags. But I am not a keeper. I like to give away the free stuff I get given, and this time you have a chance of winning it all.
A bag and contents worth over R2,000 is up for grabs and all you have to do is send me an email to robync@assocmags.co.za with BLOG COMPETITION 2 in the subject line.
I will do the draw on Tuesday morning, so get busy with your entries.
The bag contains some jewellery, makeup, beauty products, Swatch discounts and a free yoga class. Anyone can enter and you may enter as many times as you like.
Idle Talk: