The Art of Fashion

Victoria's Secret Angel Behati Prinsloo: Five Fun Facts



So listen up guys, I have a new source. Shhhh. I can't tell who. But I have someone who is on the inside with some of the world's most powerful model bookers, and who knows some of South Africa's greatest model exports personally. And so I will be finding out all sorts of lovely juicy info on our girls to pass on to you.
We start with five fun facts about my favourite model export, Behati Prinsloo. Or as I may have mentioned before, Bee.
1. Bee is such a down-to-earth girl, that even now, as one of the most booked girls in the world, she still travels around New York to castings by skateboard!
2. When Bee is at home in Namibia, it is a four hour drive from the farm to the nearest general store (where the only women's mag they stock is Cosmo).
3. Bee's reverend dad is known as Boet.
4. Bee was discovered at the Cape Town V&A Waterfront while she was on holiday, by Sarah from Storm in London.
5. It is widely known that Bee's first international campaign was for Italian Vogue. But did you know it was only a picture of her feet?
Idle Talk: