The Art of Fashion

Update on Lanvin for H&M: Now Including Colour!

I am actually quite amused by the whole hoopla surrounding the launch of Lanvin for H&M. You know I wasn't really on board with this much democratising on the fashion industry, when it was first announced. But now that I have seen some of the garments, sigh, well of course I will be despatching a representative to get me some.
But more impressive is the drip-feed marketing teaser campaign, building up to the launch. It started with those annonymous video clips. It layered some PR on top of that, then the big announcement. Now we have been teased with images from the launch campaign and an announcement yesterday that there will also be a runway presentation of the collection prior to launch.
It's all happening mid-November, so book your flights now if you want to be a part of this slice of affordable fashion history. Or make like me, and get someone you know to go and stake your claim. So pretty.
Idle Talk: